You are a target! & “You Are What You Eat”
A YRAC MOVEMENT Campaign
- It started at birth; did you know that the formula we feed our babies is filled with soy and many other harmful chemicals we are not aware of? The choices you make on what you intake into your body during pregnancy and after plus the choice rather to breastfeed or formula feed is essential to the life and growth of your child.
- What’s in the food we eat? this is a good question because 80% of Americans are not aware of harmful products and chemicals such as “aspartame”, being one of the most lethal and heavily used.
- How our diet affects DNA/chromosomes, testosterone/estrogen. Did you know that certain foods we take into our body directly affects are hormones, chromosomes and DNA? The above named are the chemical messengers that make up who you are and certain foods throw off this chemical process.
- Does my food have emotions? The answer is yes! the emotional factor of our food depends on the way our food is grown, harvested, processed and prepared.
- Food and how it relates to illness. Simply put our diet is directly connected to our health which we all can agree on. We have to have balance in the harmony of the universe within us our DIGESTIVE SYSTEM!!
- The Electrical Body. The brain and the body is made up of carbon and copper and sends signals to the conscious to manifest certain realities to make us feel alive, so why would we continue to feed our body dead food (meat, processed, preserved, acid, starchy and bloody food)
- Acid vs. Alkaline. all the food we eat has an ph balance. scale 1-11, 7 or higher being Alkaline Good lower than 7 means Acid Bad. Which is essentially the difference between Live or Dead Food !
We are in your community & neighborhoods door to door- Creating awareness!
This YRAC campaign consist of providing valuable solutions, through community organizing; educating and creating the necessary awareness, distributing valuable media, and instituting healthier produce and outlets.
Informative media with healthy solutions.
(YRAC) Genocide By Diet: Informational & Solutions Booklet (Coming Soon)
Vol.1 Vol.2 Vol.3
Provided to members and contributors. Created and provided by the YRAC Research and development team.
This is one of the core solutions components to the, Genocide By Diet 2013 campaign. We need your support and contributions to effectively combine our research to educate on guarding you and your families from the purposefully added ill elements in the foods we eat every day, that can be bought from the super market. Upon completion these booklets will be distributed immediately to you! Don’t forget to share the love, the YRAC Team will make sure other copies are made available to go around!
Booklets (information made easy)
Action kits (To be made available to YRAC Team, volunteers, contributors, sponsors & partners)
Video (peers, contributors and partnering organizations – YouTube, Vimeo, etc-)
Canvassing (jobs and volunteers, – street canvassing, door to door)
Shirts ( made available to contributors and members)
Music / CD / Mp3 ( YRAC Artist) -
Initial & Extended Goals
YRAC Food Market
Our goals for the food market is to provide fresh produce to the community and offer a convenient location. Currently this program is in Atlanta, GA.
Fresh food produce – High variety
Local suppliers – Local gardens – List of other community organizations
We are looking for further partnerships, volunteers, and those interested in contributing. Feel free to contact us.
Check back for more updates!